- When I was away from my daily writing routine, I felt a void in my life.
- I went to extraordinary lengths to find a way to write while on the road.
- When all else failed, I typed stories using only two thumbs on my cell phone.
- Anytime anyone asks me what I do, I blurt out, "I'm a writer."
- While listening to my first book on CD, I studied the sentence structure to improve how I write.
- I love being around other writers.
- Writing makes my heart flutter.
- The more I write, the more fun it gets.
- If forced to choose between food and water or writing, it would be a difficult choice.
- If someone offered me one million dollars provided I stop writing, I would decline the offer.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Why I Know I'm a Writer
This last road trip confirmed it. The whole time I was on the road, I had this yearning in my heart to write. At last, I'm re-united with my Macbook Pro and I'm typing away at the local McDonald's, grateful for the free Wi-fi. I have power and water in my new home but no Internet yet. I woke up hungry. Hungry to write. This morning I feel like a kid in a candy store. What a joy to fire up my laptop and have a connection to the blog world. Here's why I know I'm a writer: