|Umbro Olympico at 12,000 ft in Colorado.|
Hello. I'm Umbro Olympico. My friends call me "Bro." I'm one of Mike's travel buddies and he asked me to share some thoughts with you today. I'm a size 5 soccer ball, born in Pakistan. Most of us get kicked around all our lives. My life is different. I was purchased as a raffle prize and Mike won me and my identical twin brother. Both of us were autographed by members of the San Diego Soccers, an elite team that won numerous national championship titles. I've never been kicked and I had the privilege of a front row seat during Mike's road trip from Ramona, California to Williamsburg, Iowa. Here are a few ideas I would like to share as today's guest host:
- Anytime you feel deflated, don't give up hope. There's always a way to bounce back.
- It's good to get on a roll. Begin each day ready fired up and keep rolling.
- Getting kicked is part of life. Don't ever take it personally.
- Surround yourself with positive people who will keep you pumped up.
- No matter where you are on the field of life, keep your sights on the goal.