Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome to the New Bistro Members



Please welcome two new bistro members who joined yesterday, Nena and Marcie.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  This is more than a collection of blog stories, it's a place for all of us to help one another and share our passion for writing.  I'm glad you're here.  Please let me know how I can serve you.

Aunt Marcie, I wanted to thank you for an outstanding guest post.  It's not easy to write that first book and you demonstrated how it can be done without the aid of publishers.  Thanks for giving me permission to share your book with friends.  Everyone who read it gave you rave reviews.  Great job.

If you haven't volunteered to appear as a guest host, first priority is given to bistro members.  It's fun.  All you need to do is write three or four paragraphs about lessons you learned as a writer, editor, or in the social media arena.  And if you're struggling in a particular area, you can write about that too.  There are plenty of wise writers here who can help you navigate through any storm.  Care to comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment