I still like to procrastinate, however, I finally figured out how to type with more than two fingers. I even discovered a tool for typing with no hands, Dragon Dictate 2.0. Here's a list of tools I recommend for any writer who wants to be a master craftsman:
- A Google Profile Page (Here's mine...click here)
- Gmail - Once you're set up, you can connect groups for efficient emailing.
- Google Calendar - Share this with family and co-workers. Get reminders on your phone.
- Google+ for your business, more on this later, it's a big one. You won't be disappointed.
- 2 Blogger Accounts- Blogger by Google is free, up to ten pages per blog. Connect two to each other and you have twenty pages. As you fill up the pages, keep adding them, like legos. Your readers won't even realize they are separate blogs when you connect them properly.
- A Facebook business page - Separate your business life from your personal life.
- A Google business page - Click here to see my author page.
- Bloggers.com- A social media site for bloggers. Just found this site yesterday.
- Twitter- Click here to see how I set up my profile which directs readers to my writer's blog.
- 1 Hammer- If you find yourself dazed and confused from all the other tools, use the hammer to go pound some nails. This is great for venting. Avoid hitting your thumb, you will need it when you're ready to return to your toolbox for some serious writing.
Feel free to add to the list. What's your favorite writing tool?