Here's a few things you can expect from your cyber-chef:
- Every Friday is cyber-guest Friday - an interesting leader with something important to say will share a guest post, interview or video related to writing, publishing, editing or new ideas about social media.
- Every visitor who joins this site will be automatically entered to get an autographed copy of my next book. Book give-aways are held on the last weekend of the month.
- Coming Soon: Happy Hour Hangouts. These are virtual video hangouts based on specific interests of the group. This is a chance to interact with a literary agent, publisher, writer, editor or other writers who want to socialize. Groups are limited to ten per session in order to give all members a chance to participate.
- New recipes are served seven days a week at 8:08 AM.
- Your feedback is given high priority. Every email is answered within 24 hours.
- You are the most important part of the Cyber-bistro and you will be treated like royalty.
- The Yellow Brick Road button at the top of the page is a place for all visitors to place a commemorative brick in honor of someone who touched your life. Leave a quote or special message for other guests.
- Every hour is happy hour. This is a fun place to meet interesting people.