Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting to Know You

Our Sheltie, Lady (RIP), meets Roxy, a stray who wondered into our home.
Relationships are a two-way street.  Even though this blog is not quite a month old, writing experts are stopping by and offering encouragement to keep writing.  Some of you are looking for ideas about how to write your first book or need help finding the right agent or publisher.  Others are debating about the self-publishing option.  A few are here because you met me on the tennis courts or we went to school together.  I know you but others at the Cyber-bistro don't.  Please introduce yourself by leaving a comment below.  There are seventeen V.I.P. members now and many more guests checking this place out.  You don't have to be a member to join the conversation.

For those of you joining because someone recommended this place, please send me an email, say hello in the comments section or leave a message on a brick in the Yellow Brick Road section of the bistro.  Please share why you are here.  And if you are a writing expert with an idea to contribute, please consider agreeing to an interview or writing a guest post.  If you missed the first cyber-guest interview with Pete, wife Adelaide, and their young apprentice, Adrielle, a seven-year-old writer who dreams about publishing, here's the link:  Zindler family interview at Caveman Reflections.

I look forward to getting to know you and what your goals are.  What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I know Spoons through church. I am very active at the parish, sometimes overwhelmed, and seeing Spoons makes my day go easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing yourself, JP. Thanks also for being one of the "Angels in the Outfield" who contributed several inspiring quotes for my first book. I like how you honored your classmates with a brick here at the Cyber-bistro, now part of the Yellow Brick Road.

    ReplyDelete