Monday, March 30, 2015

Why I Enrolled in Kindle Direct Publishing Select to Market My Digital Book Exclusively


I pulled the plug on my free chapters at the cyber-bistro yesterday.  The exclusive agreement I signed
with Kindle Direct Publishing prohibits copies of The Caveman in the Mirror in any digital format including blogs and websites.  In exchange for the exclusive agreement, Amazon.com helps authors expand their reach to millions of readers worldwide.  The ninety day agreement automatically renews if not rescinded prior to the expiration date.

The free chapters idea on this blog was an interesting experiment and I liked sharing fresh weekly chapters as I was developing them.  Most readers don't enjoy watching grass grow and they told me they would rather wait for the finished product than nibble on my appetizers here at the cyber-bistro.  If you desire to gobble up my new book without having to pay for it, consider joining Amazon Prime.  Or, if you own a Kindle, you can borrow the book for free using your Kindle device.

If you get a chance to read The Caveman in the Mirror, please visit Amazon.com and write a review.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment