Friday, March 20, 2015

Update on Caveman in the Mirror Book Release


The wait is almost over.  I hired Elite Sports in Parnell, Iowa yesterday to design my book cover.  They told me the job will be done sometime in the middle of next week and they will send me a proof for review.  Once complete, the cover files will be sent to Amazon and they will mail me a proof copy for approval.  The Caveman in the Mirror will be available by the end of the month.  I apologize for the delay and take personal responsibility for missing my March 17 deadline.  I failed to properly communicate with the people I relied on to help me complete my novel and I failed to keep in touch with my creative contacts.  I'm thankful for all the support I received from my readers when I reached out for help solving my challenges.  I look forward to sharing my novel with you soon.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment