Saturday, March 16, 2013

The World's First Virtual Book ~ Written While You Read

Welcome to Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro, a gathering place for writers and readers.  For those of you visiting for the first time, be sure to click on the V.I.P. pictures on the right margin.  There are some amazing authors here, many who have volunteered tips for those interested in becoming writers.  Some of the people are not writers, however, they are really fun to be around.  You will find some of my high school classmates and a few tennis buddies.  One of my friends, Olivier, is from France and he has a wine business.  Wilson, my inanimate friend and cousin of Wilson, the movie star, has written several guest posts.  He may only be a tennis racket, however, his high-strung personality is a big hit.  Click here to read one of his guest posts from cyber-guest Friday.  I hope you get to know these people.  I'm really grateful they support me in my writing endeavors.

I'm Michael Mulligan, your cyber-host.  Most of the time I'm in the kitchen working on new recipes to share with my guests.  I have something extra special to share with you tomorrow.  It's a project I've been working on ever since I completed my first book, God's Black Sheep Squadron.  Come back tomorrow for the Grand Opening of Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro and check out chapter one from The Caveman in the Mirror.  My plan is to come out of the kitchen every Friday and serve you a new chapter -- free to anyone who visits this blog.

Guest Post Friday will resume once all my chapters are released.  See you tomorrow.  Don't forget to tell a friend about this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment