Saturday, June 30, 2012

Where are the Talented Blog Writers?

What happens when you fail to interact with other writers?  If you are seeking guest hosts for your blog it means failure.  I believe I bit off more than I can chew on this blog dedicated to writers.  My hope was to supplement my personal blog with a special Cyber-bistro for writers.  Due to my new schedule, my time for social media is on life support.  There is only one viable solution--make some adjustments.

Starting next week, if there are no guest posts for Friday, I will not release a post on that day.  Rather than contribute to the Cyber-bistro seven days a week, I'm cutting back to three or four blog stories a week.  If you would like to check out my personal blog, I'm still planning on daily blog messages every morning at 8:08AM, Pacific Time.

Would you like to help me keep this Cyber-bistro going?  Please send me your guest post for a future cyber-guest Friday.  Three or four paragraphs is sufficient.  You can share a personal story about how you write, why you write, or anything related to writing.  Amateurs are welcome.  It's fun.  Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment