Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Night Writing



My daily blog stories are prepared daily at sunrise.  Due to a demanding day at my day job the next couple of days, I'm preparing this post in the evening.  It's strange to see so many cars in the parking lot at the mall where I tap into the free Wi-fi.  Usually, most people are still sleeping.

My energy level is not at its peak at the end of the day, however, I believe in keeping my commitments to write daily and I'm pushing myself a little harder right now.  Discipline is necessary for writers to make their deadlines.

How do you manage to write when your schedule is on overload?  Please share your successes and challenges about how you make time to write.  I'm looking forward to a good night of sleep as soon as my writing is done for the day.  I'm not much of a night owl.  Night-night.

1 comment:

  1. First, I try very hard to not let my schedule get on overload. It still happens though, and I simply try to plan for it because I usually know it's coming. I try to write ahead, so I'm able to not feel such deadline pressure when the time comes to post. I also try to keep some posts save somewhere that I can use when my time is full. Not sure if this is helpful to anyone else, but it works quite well for me.

    ReplyDelete