Thursday, May 10, 2012

We Have a Guest Expert for Tomorrow at the Bistro

I'm happy to report to you that one of my twitter peeps, Ashley Barron, volunteered to be a guest host tomorrow.  Please forgive me for not being more proactive in reaching out to the experts.  I made a commitment to make this writers blog special and part of that means finding talented writers who are willing to share their ideas here.  My own personal challenges are consuming me and I feel like I'm slipping as your chef.  The meals I've been serving here are sub-par.

I promise to give this blog more.  There are no excuses.  If you are reading this message and you would like to be a guest host for an upcoming cyber-guest Friday, please email me and I will reserve a spot for you.  Three or four paragraphs of pointers in your guest post will satisfy the members and guests who follow this blog.  Thanks to all who contribute here and to Ashley Barron for agreeing to write a guest story.  See you tomorrow for guest-post Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment