Sunday, May 27, 2012

Out of the Ashes

The Phoenix bird rising out of the ashes.


Good writers never die.  They may get punched around a few times and they get more than their fair share of rejection, however, like the Phoenix bird, they find a way to climb out of the ashes.  I'm still recovering from the sting of rejection from my writing job.  If there are any writers out there who suffered a writing setback, I would love to hear how you dealt with it.  Please leave your comments below.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Been reject before for sure. One time, I submitted an article idea, they accepted it, I wrote it, and they didn't publish it. Instead, they had another writer take the idea and write the article on my idea that they published. Still protective of my ideas today.

    ReplyDelete