Sunday, May 20, 2012

Norma Jean Lutz Will Be Back at the Bistro on Friday, May 25

Norma Jean Lutz returns to the Cyber-bistro this Friday, May 25, to offer more writing pointers.


It's always great to hear from Cyber-bistro members.  Yesterday, I received an email from Norma Jean Lutz, one of the first guest hosts at Caveman Reflections.  She would like to share more writing tips and asked to be placed on the calendar.

My inanimate friends, Wilson, Ramona and "Bro" are always willing to help out when there is an opening, however, bistro members and guests prefer seasoned writers like Norma Jean.  I really appreciate all the talent in this group.  If you haven't made an appearance yet as a guest host, I would love to hear from you.  Some of you are here because you knew me in high school or you want to keep in touch.  You are also invited to appear.  You can share your perspective about being a reader and what you like to read.  Or, you can direct questions to the other writers who are bistro members.

This blog is designed for members and guests to get to know one another.  All you need to do if you would like to submit a story for cyber-guest Friday, is contact me and send me three or four paragraphs. I will include links to your blog and a profile picture.  If you've already appeared once, you are welcome to make a return visit, just like they do on Saturday Night Live.  Let me know if you would like to be a guest host.  Thanks, Norma Jean, for volunteering.  I look forward to your words of wisdom on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment