Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 1,000 Day Blogiversary



I'm celebrating 1,000 consecutive days of blog writing today.  Please check out the original blog that launched my writing career.  I still remember how I deliberately made the name obscure so it would remain hidden from public scrutiny.  Then, something happened.  People from all over the world started reading it.  I wasn't sure why they were reading it.  Maybe they like the pictures? I thought.  Then I decided to make it easier for international readers to read my blog in their native language and I added the Google Translate widget.

This writers blog in only a little over four months old and it has a long way to go to catch up to the readership levels on Socalmulligan808.blogspot.com, however, thanks to its big brother, the Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro is growing at a rapid pace.

I feel a sense of accomplishment knowing I did something challenging for 1,000 consecutive days.  Writing is so much fun.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Would you mind sharing an experience you had with an important milestone in your life?  I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. My post this coming Friday is going to be about two significant milestones in my life. Don't want to give them away just yet though.

    ReplyDelete