Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Celebrating Two Writing Milestones



Milestones are checkpoints.  They give writers feedback about the direction they are headed.  Today I'm celebrating two, both possible because of my blog supporters.  Thank you for reading my stories.

May I have a drum roll, please...

It's official -- my personal blog reached 50,000 pageviews this morning.  Click here to see what I've been doing for over 1,000 consecutive days.

Another drum roll, please...

The Cyber-bistro is now at 10,000 pageviews.  I know I haven't been around much at the bistro.  My new day job requires time and energy and I must find a balance between all the things I want to do and the time I have to do them.  My goal is to get help from writing experts so this blog continues and my sanity remains intact. 

I'm excited about my next book.  I will be devoting a great deal of "free time" to complete it by my self-imposed deadline of March 17, 2013.  Stay tuned.  That milestone is only 221 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment