Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Editor Joins My Team

Stuart shares stories about his boat during the live auction.
I never would have published my first memoir without the aid of my writers critique group.  Just before I left Ramona, I got a call from a member of my congregation who read God's Black Sheep Squadron.  He wanted to volunteer his services for The Caveman in the Mirror.  Please welcome Stuart to the Cyber-bistro.  He graduated Harvard Law School and went to work polishing other writers using his keen mind to identify areas needing improvement.

Stuart is eager to offer support for my next writing project.  I'm really excited to have him on the team and he joins members of the critique group who offered to review my work online.  Thanks for your help, Stuart.  Maybe you can write a guest post for bistro members?

***Reminder*** Please vote for Adrielle today.  You can vote once every 24 hours.  Thanks for helping this young writer live her dream of changing the world.  Click here to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment